Block to IQF
Libra Seafood Processing Ltd will:
- Unload palletised cargo and store, prior to and after processing, in our Cold Store free of charge for a total of 2 weeks (thereafter our standard Cold Storage charges apply).
- Draw samples from the cargo, perform Quality Control checks for count, weight, freshness etc, and advise customer of results (see appendix for sample QC report).
- Obtain microbiological report prior to production if required (at additional cost).
- Thaw blocks under controlled conditions using additives according to customer specifications.
- Individually Quick Freeze (IQF) using liquid Nitrogen.
- Apply ice glaze to customers specification within a +/- 3% tolerance.
- Machine pack using form fill machine for counts 13/15 and smaller. (Hand packing at additional cost).
- Pack off into labelled master carton in accordance with customers instructions.
- Perform finished product and packaging QC checks.
- Obtain Health Certificates/Microbiological tests if required by customers (at additional charge).
- Palletise and load out finished cargo.
- Issue job analysis detailing results of the production.